Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
63.94 MB | 70 pages
On The Move!
This packet was created as a resource to the Scott Foresman Reading Street® Unit 5 story, On The Move! Please be sure to check out the preview of this product not every page is shown but you will get a good idea of what is included! Below is a more detailed description of what it includes. If you have any questions please ask before purchasing. ☺ Enjoy!
1. Cover ~ Title Page
2. Directions page
3. I have included a Cover Page for your focus board.
4. 4 Concept Question (s) of the week. (Great for a focus board!)
5. Amazing words poster
6. 6 individual amazing word posters with clip art and description
7. 6 – ½ sheet posters with the amazing word and clip art. Hang around your room for a write the room activity.
8. Printable – Worksheet to go along with the write the room amazing words
9. Printable – Checklist to go along with amazing words – write the room.
10. Journal pages for days 1-5.
11. An extra journal pages with train pictures on them.
12. 5 daily fix it printables – read it, fix it, write it, draw it.
13. Sight Word cards – where, come
14. Letter Vv and Zz postesr with clip art and words
15. Letter printables – draw pictures that start with the letter (V,Z)
16. Letter printables – color the pictures, fill in __ is for _______ and draw a picture to match, handwriting practice.
17. Noun printable – find the naming word in each sentence and circle.
18. Handwriting Posters – Letter Vv and Zz– this poster could be laminated and students can practice with dry erase markers, or you can hang it on your focus board.
19. 5 daily fix it posters – there is room to correct the sentence. (Laminate for reuse and use with a dry erase marker.)
20. This weeks words – large cards – where, come
21. Color by sight word page –Car with luggage
22. Fill in the sentence printable – where, come
23. Flip & Find Printable
24. Sight word cards and character cards to use with Flip & Find ~ Color and B/W
(Flip & Find – place the cards in a pocket chart or on a table, have the children take turns picking a card and reading the word. (Another way to use this is to have laminated copies and have them mark the word somehow.) Activity is finished when all cards are flipped over. My kindergarteners LOVE this and it has really helped with sight word recognition!)
25. Vv and Zz sort – cut and paste the pictures under the letter they begin with.
26. Land, Water, Air printable – draw pictures under each
27. Transportation Memory – 24 cards to play memory with. You could also use these for a sorting activity. (Land, water, air)
28. Credits Page
There are a total of 70 pages included in this packet!
If you find this a helpful resource in your teaching of Scott Foresman Kindergarten Reading Street, please consider following my store! I will be adding resources packets to go along with the other stories! PLEASE, leave feedback!! ☺