Taking a road trip somewhere? Traveling with kids can be difficult to do UNLESS you have some fun activities planned. This FUN resource is PACKED with activities that will get your kids thinking and keeping their eyes out of video games/media while hunting for things on the road.
** This also makes a GREAT end of the year gift to your students. You can create a summer travel kit by packaging it up nicely with a box of crayons, candy/snack, and a good book!
Put these worksheets in sheet protectors to use over and over again!
*** Please be on the lookout for my ADD ON packets that will be grade level specific (soon to be created!). It's fun way to cover common core standards WHILE having fun on the road. Your kids won't even know that they are reviewing these important skills!!
This current resource includes:
- A License to Win - Scavenger Hunt License Plate Game
- Map of the US so that kids can color in the states as they travel through them. For families traveling within the state, kids can plot their route.
- 2 Summer Vacation Word Searches
- 3 Making Words Worksheets
- I Spy ABC Search Game - A Word Scavenger Hunt
- 4 Car-Bingo Game Cards
- 4 See-It Game Cards
- 4 Memory War Game Cards and Recording Sheet
- 4 Imagination Creations Exercise
- Tic Tac Toe Game Board
- 3 different mazes with 3 different levels. 9 mazes in all with answer keys included.
- My Vacation Journal includes: Trip Information Sheet, Reflection Time, Vacation Report Card, Journaling, Draw and Write, and Letter Writing with Word Bank.
Your kids will have SO much that you will reach your destination in NO time!
Please download the preview for a closer look at each page.