These reader response questions are based on the story On the Banks of Plum Creek - in the Pearson basal reading book for Fourth Grade Unit One Lesson 3.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Compare and contrast writing activity
3. Story Elements writing activities
4. Summary writing activity ( graphic organizer)
5. Author's purpose activity
6. Answer key for tri folds
7. Writing Prompts based on the story
8. Vocabulary - Synonyms and Antonyms chart
9. Cause and Effect writing activity
You can use them during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.