Your students will love using this road map and traffic stoplight for writing a proper paragraph.
Included in this resource is everything you need to visually encourage your students to write a paragraph using proper paragraph structure.
2 Bulletin Board Titles:
1. “Proper Paragraph Structure” (road sign lettering)
2. “On the Road to a Proper Paragraph” road sentence strip
Time Order Word Cars:
1. 8 ½ by 11 sized cars (6 transition words)
2. 1 LARGE Wavy Road Map including Topic and Closing Sentence street signs (simple assembly required)
1. Wavy Road Map desk plates. Your students will LOVE using these!
1. One 8 ½ by 11 sized stoplight featuring the parts of a paragraph
2. One oversized stoplight featuring the parts of a paragraph (simple assembly required)
1. Wavy road (easily connected)
2. Straight road
1. Paragraph Pl. street sign
2. The Write Way street sign
1. Wavy Road Writing Paper with title and author name
2. Wavy Road Writing Paper full page of lines
If you would like to learn more about how this system works in the classroom please visit this blog post: On the Road to a Proper Paragraph
.There are several related resources with the Road Map for Writers. You can find them here
:Writing Goal Posters and Brag Tags with "I can" statementsOn the Road to Proper Paragraph WritingWriting Portfolio Cover, Dividers, Table of Contents and Spine
or the complete BUNDLE:The Road Map to Writing Complete BUNDLE
Please visit my blog TheKFiles
for additional resources and ideas for the primary classroom!
From my home away from home…
The K Files