I created this set for several reasons. With every second in the classroom being so valuable and trying to squeeze in so much in a day, I wanted a little brain break/spiral option for Science to use daily in my classroom. There are a number of ways this set can be used. Some of those include:
- brain break/transition question
- center activity for research or review
- spiraling activity to pre-teach or review
- question of the day for discussion or research
This set includes 36 questions relating to life science to create thoughtful conversations in your classroom. As stated, the questions for the set are Life Science questions. These questions were created based on the 4th grade Science curriculum we currently use which is National Geographic.
In this set:
- 36 small questions that can be printed and cut out and put in a jar
to be pulled out daily
- 36 enlarged questions to be used in a question of the day format
- 2 different worksheet options
- jar label and question of the day header
- basic answer key for the majority of the questions although for
some questions, answers will vary but an example answer was still
I will soon be adding Physical Science and Earth Science sets as well!