* THIS PRODUCT IS MEANT TO BE USED AFTER STUDENTS HAVE READ THE BOOK.
Students solve this crossword by providing synonyms and antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from ONE CRAZY SUMMER.
Examples of clues:
* Descent: ___ movement (ant.) ANSWER: upward
* Envious (syn.) ANSWER: jealous
* Exaggerated: ___stated (ant.) ANSWER: under
* Indignant (syn.) ANSWER: angry
More challenging—and fun!—than a typical vocabulary crossword!
* This puzzle utilizes the same 25 words that are defined in the "Words to Know" section of my Bookmarks Plus edition of ONE CRAZY SUMMER. See product list below.
Use the two products together to reinforce meanings!
Here are my unique products over ONE CRAZY SUMMER:
* Bookmarks Plus: ONE CRAZY SUMMER edition--A Handy Reading Aid!
Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
* ONE CRAZY SUMMER: Synonym/Antonym Crossword—Use with Bookmarks Plus!
Use with Bookmarks Plus to reinforce meanings of new words! Perfect activity for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! A unique crossword!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!