If your students are reading One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia, and you’re looking for new vocabulary strategies, this is for you. 7 activities for playing with words, defining, creating word connections, drawing and organizing words.
This vocabulary pack includes:
1. 7 vocabulary activities
2. Step-by-step instructions for teachers for each activity
3. Printables for students for each activity
4. Suggested vocabulary words from One Crazy Summer, organized by chapter
5. Activities for different learning styles
6. Activities for during reading, and any time
7. Activities that go beyond memorizing: recording new words during reading, defining words, thinking about words, categorizing and playing with words
8. Quizzes and answer keys for all suggested vocabulary words
It's all you need to introduce the new vocabulary in One Crazy Summer.
Prints in color or grey scale.
You may also be interested in:
One Crazy Summer-- Pre-Reading Activities
One Crazy Summer--Comprehension Quizzes and Answer Keys
Pre-Reading Activities for I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Pre-Reading Activities for To Kill a Mockingbird
Tips to Buyers:
Please leave your feedback. Not because it fills me with warm fuzzies to see 4 stars (though it does :) ). But because your feedback is helpful. It helps other buyers decide whether to buy, and it helps me know what products to create. Thank you!
Be the first to learn about new products! Click on the green star beside my store logo to become a follower and receive updates about my store.
If you have questions, please email me at WritingbyRachelC@gmail.com
Have a great day,