One Dog Canoe Assessment, Vocabulary and Mini-Book
This set includes 4 different activities to accompany the book- One Dog Canoe from Journeys Kindergarten.
• 4 vocabulary cards for words in the text.
• mini-book with the sequence of the animals that get into the canoe
• set of printable characters (and a traceable canoe) perfect for retelling the story
• two page comprehension assessment. On the first page the answer choices are mostly made out of pictures. The second page has answers that are in phrases and full sentences.
• double bubble map to compare and contrast One Dog Canoe with Jan Brett's book The Mitten
What teachers are saying about this resource:
♥ We used these ideas when the Author of this book came to our school! Thanks! (Laura P.)
♥ Great comprehension packet to supplement the story. (Maria S.)
♥ Great to find something that is aligned with the curriculum! This product spiced up a rather dull unit! (The Itsy Bitsy Teacher)
If you like this pack please consider purchasing another one of my vocabulary and comprehension assessment packs.
The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear Dear Mr. Blueberry Simon and Molly Plus Hester ElmerDuck and Goose Find a Pumpkin The Mitten The Day it Rained Hearts Duck and Goose Nicky and the Rainy Day Sunflower House Zinnia’s Flower Garden *FREE* Dear Juno
I hope you enjoy this pack!