The following activities and worksheets are perfect to use after reading a book with fish characters or pair these activities with your math lessons!
This download includes:
- snack bag topper for Goldfish crackers
- making estimations worksheet
- making a pattern worksheet
- comparing numbers worksheet
- writing a simple addition sentence worksheet activity
- simple subtraction worksheet
- making fact families worksheet activity
- making fractions worksheet activity
- measuring with Goldfish activity
- non-standard measurement craft/activity
- Goldfish sorting by color activity
- Goldfish sorting mats (color & B&W version)
- graphing activities using Goldfish crackers to make a tally graph, bar graph, and picture graph
- class survey activity
- estimation jar signs and estimation slips
- what is an antonym poster
- finding antonyms in the story T-chart
- fishing for antonyms activity
- antonym worksheet
- what are rhyming words poster
- Go Fish-it rhyming game
- real word/non-sense word sort activity
Check out my other products that are perfect to pair with books:
There’s Something in my Pocket!
Moo! Moo! Onomatopoeia Activities for You!
Activities to use when Mr. Cat Comes Back!
The Alphabet Book Activities
Up, Up, and Away We Go! Hot Air Balloon and Suitcase Craft with Writing Prompts
Feet, Feet, Feet - Antonym, Adjective, and Math Activities
Who Saves the Day?