One Page Language and Articulation - for S and Z
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of 88 no prep pages is designed for the busy school SLP, working with mixed groups or students with multiple language or articulation (CH, L, R, S, SH, and Z) goals. The bundle price represents a 20% discount when compared to buying the sets individually.Designed to be print and go, thePrice $26.60Original Price $33.25Save $6.65
This set of 23 no prep pages is designed for the busy school SLP, working with mixed groups or students with multiple language or articulation (/s/ and /z/) goals.
Designed to be print and go, there are 20 no prep pages that target the /s/ and /z/ sound and a variety of language goals. There are also 2 pages to reference with a review of the different language targets, as well as 1 page for articulation students to keep track of their /s/ and /z/ words.
Language goals targeted include:
- multiple meaning words (on every page)
- context clues (on every page)
- similarities & differences (on every page)
- irregular past tense verbs
All of the language targets carefully selected are loaded with words with the S and Z sounds in all contexts and positions, making this perfect for mixed speech and language therapy groups! It is designed for roughly second through sixth grade students.
Want to check it out further? There's a FREE one page sample for /r/ here!
Sets available for: /R/ /S, Z/ /CH, SH, TH/ /L/
All rights reserved by author Natalie Snyders, SLP.