Also included in
- One-pagers are a creative tool you can use for almost everything. One-pagers simply invite students to gather together what's most important on a single page, using words, doodles, pictures, and symbols. All the one-pagers in this bundle have templates and specific instructions, so every student can$8.00$11.00Save $3.00
- Distance learning is HARD, but there is help. Here you'll find ideas for daily activities, ways to check in with students, help for small and large projects, and independent work options. Give students space to reflect and document with the pandemic one-pager journal template and the post-pandemic v$15.00$28.99Save $13.99
At a time of distance learning, podcasts are an amazing resource for our students. Use this fun one-pager activity to find out what your students are learning as they listen from their homes. Just have them listen in, draw and write as they listen, and then snap a photo to show you. Or you can use the new Google Drive version and have them insert text boxes and photos to the digital template.
This podcast one-pager can help you turn disengaged listeners staring off toward space into focused critical thinkers.
From the Reviews:
- "I love these! They make things so simple!"
- "My students love your one-pagers - they allow them to express themselves creatively!"
- "I used this with my media class, and the students loved doing something creative and meaningful while they listened."
- "Had a great time showing students how to use the resource with a podcast. Now, they are using it independently for their Friday Podcast time."
In this packet, you'll find specific instructions to help all students create attractive and successful one-pagers (even the art haters!) and two fun templates you can share with students to give them some creative structure as they sketchnote the main ideas from the podcast.
Podcasts are rising in popularity and there are so many to choose from! Use this one-pager activity to give you confidence that students are listening and understanding as you include more and more podcasts in your curriculum.
You might also be interested in:
I bet you're always looking for creative teaching ideas for your classroom. Share the journey in my free Facebook group, Creative High School English.