One Pager Activity for Any Set of Vocabulary Words | One-Pager Project
6th - 12th, Homeschool
Also included in
- This One Pager Bundle is a great deal if you are a fan of the one-pager project like me!One-pagers are the highlight reel of a student’s analysis regarding a particular subject. It requires them to really asses what is the most essential information, such as the most important quotes, symbols, themePrice $9.99Original Price $16.92Save $6.93
With this resource, your students will write, draw, and color beautiful images on one page that encompass any set of vocabulary words! Completed one pager projects make beautiful hallway displays or great bulletin boards!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project (Ready to Print PDF)
- Rubric for the one pager project (Ready to Print PDF)
- Example one pager (based on vocabulary from the short story "Charles" by Shirley Jackson)
- 8 BLANK TEMPLATES (printable & optional)
- 2 Templates for 10 word sets
- 2 Templates for 8 word sets
- 2 Templates for 6 word sets
- 2 Templates for 5 word sets
- EDITABLE word document so teachers can modify instructions or rubric
You May Also Like!
All About Me One Pager Project
Does not apply
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Use knowledge of language and its conventions when writing, speaking, reading, or listening.
Consult general and specialized reference materials (e.g., dictionaries, glossaries, thesauruses), both print and digital, to find the pronunciation of a word or determine or clarify its precise meaning or its part of speech.
Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships, and nuances in word meanings.
Use the relationship between particular words to better understand each of the words.