One Pager Project for Any Movie or Film — Movie One-Pager with Templates
7th - 12th, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschool
Also included in
- This One Pager Bundle is a great deal if you are a fan of the one-pager project like me!One-pagers are the highlight reel of a student’s analysis regarding a particular subject. It requires them to really asses what is the most essential information, such as the most important quotes, symbols, themePrice $9.99Original Price $16.92Save $6.93
Have your students share their understanding of any fictional movie by imaginatively blending their written ideas with colorful images from the film with this awesome one-pager project. Students' artwork make for unique and creative analyses of the media and also make great bulletin boards!
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project (PDF Ready to Print)
- Rubric for the one pager project (PDF Ready to Print)
- 1 Example one pager project (based on the movie The Hunger Games)
- 10 BLANK TEMPLATES (printable & optional)
- EDITABLE Word Document in case you would like to modify the directions or rubric
Does not apply
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Establish and maintain a formal style and objective tone while attending to the norms and conventions of the discipline in which they are writing.
Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.
Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach, focusing on addressing what is most significant for a specific purpose and audience.
Conduct short as well as more sustained research projects to answer a question (including a self-generated question) or solve a problem; narrow or broaden the inquiry when appropriate; synthesize multiple sources on the subject, demonstrating understanding of the subject under investigation.
Gather relevant information from multiple authoritative print and digital sources, using advanced searches effectively; assess the usefulness of each source in answering the research question; integrate information into the text selectively to maintain the flow of ideas, avoiding plagiarism and following a standard format for citation.