Looking for a no-prep
material to use with your entire middle school or upper level caseload? You can use these sheets for your entire caseload for up to a week for each page.
★This product targets:
conversation skills, grammar (past tense verbs, verb agreement, pronouns), figurative language (idioms, hyperbole, similes, alliteration), vocabulary, compare/contrast, narratives, prefixes, suffixes, sequencing, inferences, story comprehension, problem solving, story development/creation, WH questions and more!
This product contains 15 one page sheets
that have TEN activities/prompts on each page.
After every 5 pages, there is an assessment to allow you to understand comprehension and retention of previously taught prefixes/suffixes, vocabulary and figurative language. There is a section on each for paragraph comprehension as well.
In addition, there are 16 no-prep worksheets/games/related activities, most of which are only half sheets! All of these work with every page!
One buyer said, ❝My favorite language resource for when I am entirely overwhelmed!❞
If you have ANY questions about this product, do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
☞To see more pictures of the product, check out my blog post about it by clicking here.
Check out other similar products that I know you'll love below:
• Goal Setting and Transition Planning Printables for Speech Therapy
• Learning and Identifying Story Grammar Parts in Narratives
• Non-Fiction Text Comprehension - Using Language Strategies Including Main Idea
• One Sheet Lower Level Language Lessons - No Prep Speech Therapy Printables
• Social Skill Focus Sheets-Visuals for Social Skill Development & Self-Reflection
• Upper Level Vocabulary: Guided Worksheets + Assessment for Speech Therapy
• Compare and Contrast: No Prep Visuals, Worksheets, Practice Activities, & More
☟ Follow me for TONS of fun! Giveaways, freebies, fun therapy ideas, musings, and more! ☟
❤❤ SPEECHY MUSINGS BLOG