This scavenger hunt allows students to practice with solving one-step equations with addition and subtraction (no integers). There are 12 cards, a recording sheet for students and an answer key for teachers. Enjoy! **No integers!**
Item also available in my Math Scavenger Hunt - Bundle
Here’s how to play:
- Post the cards all over your room.
- Split students up into groups (I typically do pairs, depending on class size).
- Have students start at any one of the cards. The cards make a loop, so it doesn't matter where students start.
- Students record on their record sheet the CARD NUMBER they are at, solve the problem and find the answer on a DIFFERENT CARD. Then they repeat the process.
- Students will know they have finished when they arrive back at the card where they started.
- You check their card number sequence.
- This set includes 12 cards, the answer sequence and a record sheet for students. Cards review solving one-step equations with addition and subtraction.
Clip-art provided by: http://www.mycutegraphics.com
Background for title image: http://www.cuteclassroom.com