Also included in
- This algebraic expressions and equations activities bundle includes 17 print and digital activities to help your students master algebraic expressions and one-step equations concepts.Includes:3 color by number activities (as of 10/1/2020, one has print and digital versions - other digital to be add$27.00$50.50Save $23.50
- This bundle includes 20 math color by number resources for 5th grade math through 7th grade math, many with multiple versions. Students solve 15 -20 problems, self-check, and then get to color, in both print and digital versions.These resources will help you:Help your students develop independence w$35.00$65.25Save $30.25
- This upper elementary and middle school math color by number bundle includes 60 easy-prep color by number resources. These resources will help you:Provide differentiation without tons of planning time! With all the versions included, there are over 90 print activities! AND most sets now have a digit$99.50$198.25Save $98.75
- Do you need 6th grade math activities to use throughout the entire school year? I've got you covered! Save yourself HOURS of planning and prepping time with the wide variety of notes and activities in this bundle!Give your students some new and creative ways to look at math concepts on a daily basis$265.00$458.75Save $193.75
- This HUGE middle school math resources bundle includes a TON of material that addresses all 6th grade and some 7th grade math standards, all at more than 40% savings!Save yourself HOURS of planning and prepping time with the wide variety of notes and activities in this bundle!Give your students some$430.00$730.00Save $300.00
- This custom math bundle is offered for 20% off:-)Includes:Algebraic Equations Color by NumberAlgebraic Expressions Color by NumberCombining Like Terms Color by NumberFractions, Decimals, Percents Color by NumberInequalities Color by NumberPercent of a Number Color by NumberRatios and Proportions Col$21.00$26.25Save $5.25
Students solve 20 one step equations, self-check, and then color in this algebraic equations color by number with both print and digital versions!
Students will immediately know whether or not they solved correctly - if their answer is incorrect, they won't find it on the coloring sheet:-)
Check out the Preview and video demo above to see what's included and to see how the Google Slides version works (students will need to know how to use the "Fill color" feature).
Have you checked out the Algebraic Expressions and Equations Activity Bundle? Over 40% savings on a variety of resources!
Problems require students to:
- Solve one-step equations using all operations
This easy-prep resource includes:
1) Two Print versions
- Problem sheet with 20 questions
- Coloring sheet
- Problem sheet with 20 questions (different from Version A)
- Coloring sheet: same pattern as Version A – different colors
2) One Google Slides version
- SAME problems and coloring as print Version A
- Students type their answers in the answer boxes
- Students use the ‘Fill color’ bucket to color the shapes
- Questions are not editable (they are part of the background) but the shapes and numbers in the pattern ARE movable/editable.
- Link to Google Slides version is in the PDF download.
3) A coloring page with no numbers, for students to color their own way, for fun:-)
Please keep in touch by following me, to be notified when new resources are uploaded! Resources are typically 1/2 off for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow!
For CBN savings, check out:
Check out all Color by Number Activities
You might also like:
6th Grade Math Resource Bundle - resources for the entire year.