One Step Inequalities mini-unit focuses on solving and graphing one step inequalities. It includes guided notes, one activity, two exit tickets, homework, a quick write, and a quiz. These materials will engage kids as they learn about this important math concept. Answer keys are included.
(1) Guided notes: information that gets straight to the point in easy-to-understand language and visuals. There is a version with positive numbers only and a version with positive and negative numbers.
(2) Activities: A modified version of Route 22's popular one-step inequalities matching center is included.
(3) Exit ticket: small, but effective tool to assess student learning.
(4) Homework: reinforce the lesson at home.
(5) Quick write: One Step Inequalities Error Analysis
(6) Quiz: 10 multiple choice questions on solving inequalities.
Each purchase of the One Step Inequalities is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Licensee is not permitted to upload this product to the Internet for any reason. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com/
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved