This game is set up similar to UNO. There are three parts to each card: The color (part of speech), the homophone, and the definition.
How to play:
1. Shuffle the cards and deal out 5 for each player.
2. Put the extra cards into a stack in the middle and flip over the top card.
3. On your turn, you must put down a card on the pile that has the same color or has a matching homophone.
4. When you have one card left yell, "One!"
5. If someone says "One" before you can say it, pick up 2 cards.
6. When you have run out of cards yell, "Won!" You have officially won the game.
The traditional cards are also included: Draw four, wild, draw two, skip, and reverse.