Here is what you will find inside:
• The Standard-written as is!
• Level 1-4 Rubric cards. Each card progresses in difficulty. 3 is mastery level and 4 is the create stage!
• Persevere poster to encourage continued practice.
• Precision poster to encourage specific math language!
• 2 different sized EDITABLE name tags for tracking
• A Student copy of the rubric for their notebook to self-record growth!
• ALL rubric cards in Chalkboard Yellow as well!
This rubric will put your students on the road to mastery in a clear and precise way! It will also help you so you know where your students are at in this process ALL YEAR! Simple and easy to use-just print, cut, laminate, and GO!
The editable name cards are easy to use. Just type your students' names in, print, cut, and go!
The standard for this only addresses the 3rd grade standard of 3.OA.D.8. Be sure to check out the VIDEO explaining this product!
You will need to download and use Hello EtchaSketch Font. This font is found for free for personal use HERE!
Other Student-Led Classroom products you might be interested in:
Student-Led Learning: Justifying in Math Poster and Student Notebook Page
Student-Led Learning Build a Game
Editable Student Table / Leader Checklist Freebie
Back-to-School Discussion Starters Cootie Catchers with Question Posters
Multiplication Facts Superheroes Student Mastery Tracking System
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Julie from The Best Days :)