-This FLIP BOOK is for the novel One for Sorrow by Mary Downing Hahn. Use it as an on-going check for literary understanding, an end of the unit assessment, or a simple book report. Great for Literature Circles.
-You should be able to print this out, fold, and go. No cutting necessary. Save paper!! (Black and white version also included to save on ink.) Please look at the attached directions if you need help folding. Hoping for video directions soon.
-Each panel discusses a different literary element.
- – Who are the main ones and then choose one to dig a little deeper.
- – Thinking about the time and the place, describe two different settings from the book and decide if the setting influences other elements.
- – Character vs Character, Character vs Nature, Character vs Self, and Character vs Society.
- – Using the Somebody Wanted But So Then technique, summarize this novel.
- – What is the topic of our book? How is that different than the theme?
-Also places for some sketches or drawings, just to keep it interesting.
-This would be an excellent addition to my novel questions for this book, found here:
The two resources can be purchased together as a Pair Pack:
-Please remember to leave feedback on your purchase so you will earn TpT Credits, which may be applied to your future purchases.
-FOLLOW ME ON TPT. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Blue-Binder-Lessons
Cover Photo by Sergio Ibanez on Unsplash