Solving one-step linear inequalities practice/review(6.EE.B.5.)
is a great way to practice and assess students’ ability to solve one-step inequalities. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. Students have a scavenger hunt, play concentration and more to practice. These questions review common core concept: 6.EE.B.5.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with inequalities activities
- Host an inequalities scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of inequalities matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using these one-step inequalities cards.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice
and for differentiation. Intermix with other exponent activities for a deeper understanding.
Available as part of a 6th Grade Math Practice and Review Bundle including expressions, equations and geometry (SAVE)
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- 12 identical small notebook cards for INBs
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Inequality related resources include:
- One Step Linear Inequalities Task Card Activity
- Write an inequality from a number line Task Card Activity
- Graphing Inequalities Task Cards for Centers and Activities
- Graph an Inequality on a Number Line Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.