Products in this Bundle (3)
A bundle of functional grammar games for practicing Yes/No and DO/BE auxiliary question forms to describe jobs, people, and animals.
Your beginner students will be racking their brains to come up with the best questions to ask in order to guess the mystery job, person, or animal. It's like Guess Who meets 20 questions, and my beginner ESL students just love it.
Each board is a downloadable PDF file, or you can use them as Easel Activities online. Classroom use is fine, too. Each game contains 32 colorful mystery images, a short grammar review lesson and vocabulary component, and clear, simple instructions on how to use.
PLUS: BONUS PRODUCT!!!
32 job Cards: Cut and Print for games, grammar, role play, conversation, and more!
- Enjoy this bundle to the fullest extent of the law.
- Leave me a preview. (the 'p' is silent.:)
- Check out some of my other lessons and activities in my store.
- Recommend other ESL-related topics you'd like to see in my store.
- Visit my website at talkintownenglish.com.
- Be the best teacher you can be. I'll do the same.