Online Learning 1st Quarter | Middle School Vocabulary Words and Word Work
Are you looking for vocabulary words for the 1st quarter in your middle school online classroom or for distance learning? Then this resource is perfect for you!
Included in the unit is six new vocabulary words every week. As you work your way through weeks 1 through 9, your students will begin to notice a pattern! The words on these lists are all synonyms. In the first quarter, Word 1 will always be a synonym for good. Word 2 will always be a synonym for bad. The goal for this type of list is that students will start to notice patterns between words and vary their vocabulary appropriately (ie: instead of saying bad, they may say atrocious!). This is a purposeful and strategic way to weave in synonyms, the subtleties between synonyms and antonyms, and new words for student writing.
Included in this unit:
- A How-To Use Teacher Guide
- Google slides introducing weekly words
- Online fillable assignments
- Weekly self-grading Google form quizzes
- A weekly vocabulary crossword puzzle
- Weekly sets of Interactive Flashcard games (with Kahoot, Quizizz, and Quizlet)
- Student samples for you to view
- An online cumulative project for students to complete after nine weeks (with fillable Google Slides)
These vocabulary units are perfect for prepping students for the SATs, State Tests, and life!
Looking for more great vocabulary resources? Be sure to check out these other amazing resources I recommend!
- 4th Quarter | Middle School Vocabulary Words and Word Work - Coming Soon
- 2nd Semester Bundle | Middle School Vocabulary Words and Word Work - Coming Soon
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at AppleSlices4th@gmail.com before purchasing. I am happy to help you decide if this product is best for you!