This kit is for anyone looking to implement a journalism unit or to start a school newspaper at their school. We have an online newspaper because we are a small charter school, but these tools could be modified for many purposes.
Look at our school newspaper here: denobis.wordpress.com
- Story about our school newspaper and why we went online
- What you need before starting your online newspaper
- Syllabus for the after-school club (which students can get credit for, that is also explained), but this syllabus could also be easily used for a class
- Editing Quiz: for students who want to get points for editing articles
- Hours/Points log: where students keep track of their work
- Article Tracker: to make sure no articles get forgotten
Thank you for viewing my product. If you are interested in some more materials for English and History courses that are easily adaptable, please go to my store at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Edge-On-Education and make sure to check back often to see new products and sales.
Copyright © Kristen Edge. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.