Also included in
- It's time to make figurative language instruction FUN for YOU and for your STUDENTS! These figurative language worksheets, task cards, and anchor charts NOW include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides AND Google Forms (as well as the printable PDF files). This Figurative Language Act$35.00$43.00Save $8.00
- ALL the files in this figurative language BUNDLE now include digital distance learning options in Google Slides™ (some task cards are also available in Google Forms™). Please refer to the final 7-10 pages of each product file for links and instructions.This Figurative Language MEGA BUNDLE is create$62.00$80.95Save $18.95
- This English Language Arts Task Cards BUNDLE was created for educators who teach multi-level students in the area of language arts (or speech pathology). This file includes ALL 50 of the ELA task cards resources in my shop as of 9/4/20. NOTE: This bundle does NOT include BOOM CARDS™. All of the fi$209.00$279.25Save $70.25
This onomatopoeia activity has been updated to include a digital distance learning in Google Slides™ (the task cards are also available in Google Forms™). Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the links and instructions.
These onomatopoeia worksheets, task cards, and anchor charts are perfect for students learning about figures of speech. You will find reference pages with common onomatopoeia words and the corresponding things or animals that those sounds come from. This file is perfect for 3rd-6th grade.
This onomatopoeia file includes:
- an instructional poster
- a list of 90 common onomatopoeia words
- 24 task cards with three distinct question types
- an answer sheet
- a task card answer key
- 5 onomatopoeia worksheets
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/11/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™ (the task cards are also available in Google Forms™).
This Onomatopoeia product is the SEVENTH in a series of EIGHT products about figures of speech (figurative language). The others can be found here:
SAVE AND BUY THE WHOLE BUNDLE!
My newest figurative language product is for use as a daily warm-up, early finisher, or homework activity (designed to be 4-6 minutes each day including correcting and/or discussion time). Check it out here:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.