This product simply contains lists for onomatopoeias. It includes a poster with the meaning of the word and pictures for examples. These lists are great references for activities and spelling words. A list of children’s books that use onomatopoeias is provided, along with suggested uses of the lists.
Included in this product:
• Lists of onomatopoeias
• Poster with the definition of onomatopoeia and picture with onomatopoeia words for examples
• List of suggestions for use of the lists
• List of children’s books that contain onomatopoeias
• Printable activity for group or independent work
♥ This is an easy, ready-to-use pack that will help save you valuable time. I sincerely hope you find it useful for you and your students.
You may want to check out these other time-saving word lists:
• Long vowel patterns word lists
• Vowel digraphs word lists
• Consonant Patterns Word Lists
• Consonant digraphs and patterns
• R-controlled vowels word lists
• Plural Nouns Word Lists with Rules
• Contractions Word Lists
*The contractions word lists is a freebie! Enjoy!
Be the first to receive new product information by clicking on the green star by my store logo to follow me.
Receive credits toward future purchases on TPT by providing feedback. This can be done by logging in, clicking on ‘My Purchases’, then click on the feedback button next to any product on which you would like to comment.
Products should be re-downloaded before using to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of a resource you have bought. Sellers often go back to edit and tweak them to make an even better packet. You can check if any revisions have been made by logging into ‘My Purchases’. You can also re-download from this page by clicking ‘Download Now’. Downloads for products that have already been bought are always free.