Anchor Charts, sample report card comments and fully interactive checklists, anecdotal observation notebooks for teachers. Everything you need to support your ongoing assessment of the Kindergarten Communication of Learning (COL) and helps with writing your Initial Observation and Communication of Learning comments.
This 75-Page Mega Bundle includes the following fully interactive and professionally created documents all in one amazing file:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- The 4 Frames Anchor Charts - Page 1-4
- The 4 Frames Checklist Posters - Page 5-8
- Communication of Learning Bulletin Board Labels Page - 9-25
- *Communication of Learning Overall Expectation INTERACTIVE Checklist - Page 26-28
- *Communication of Learning Specific/Overall Expectation INTERACTIVE
- Tracking Checklist - Page 27-48
- *INTERACTIVE Anecdotal Notes and Tracking Overall Expectations by Frame - Page 49-58
- Communication of Learning Opening Statement Samples for Report Cards - Page 59-65
- Sample Report Card Comments - Page 66-73
JUST ADDED! DOCUMENTING YOUR LEARNING JOURNEY - GOOGLE READY FILES FOR YOUR PROGRAM:
This google slides file was designed for Ontario Kindergarten Teachers to document and capture moments in the classroom for their own anecdotal evidence, but also to demonstrate and display this content for other stakeholders (Parents, Administration and even Students!). This file can then be played as a slideshow during parent/teacher meetings, saved for anecdotal evidence or simply printed off and displayed in your classroom, or throughout the school. You will gain access to all 4 frames of the Kindergarten Program and can either create an individual slideshow for each child, or create a slideshow that can be used throughout the course of the year. This will make displaying your learning journey SUPER EASY!!! Check out our other Kindergarten Resources as well.
* Asterix denotes a file that is interactive and fillable. These documents can be edited
and filled out directly within the document itself, and have drop-down lists and
clickable options for ease of entry.
This is an amazing resource for Ontario Kindergarten teachers, but can help teachers all over the World to help observe, track and document student behaviours throughout the year, and put together content for their report cards. Check out our other resource packages too!