This product contains the specific expectations for the Ontario Grade 7 and Grade 8 Core French curriculum. The text is in English.
The specific expectations are the same for each grade - except for minute details in the "Intercultural Understanding" sections. Differences lie in the suggested teaching strategies and prompts in the curriculum document.
- includes learning skills (from Growing Success)
- specific expectations by section
- four strands (reading, writing, speaking, listening) * each on its own page - WITH clipart
- four strands (reading, writing, speaking, listening) * each on its own page - WITHOUT clipart
Read my blog post
about how I use this resource at http://misslaidlaw.blogspot.ca/2015/10/ive-always-had-hard-time-with.html
Each page has a section at the bottom for anecdotal/written comments and a colour-coded key for stars and next steps (for example, colour the "stars" bullets in green and the "next steps" in orange).
This can be used as: ongoing feedback from teacher to student, peer and self-assessments by students, to accompany progress reports and report cards, and/or to assist with report card comments and grading.
Do you teach French Immersion?
* Primary French Immersion (Language) Curriculum Checklist
* Junior French Immersion (Language) Curriculum Checklist
Remember to leave feedback to earn TPT points - which can be cashed in and used toward future purchases!
Curriculum Expectations - Checklists, Reports, Assessment, Feedback, and Observations
Ontario Full Day Early Learning Kindergarten Curriculum Checklist
Ontario Grade 7 Health and Physical Education Checklist