This product contains the specific expectations for the Ontario Grade 1, Grade 2, and Grade 3 French Immersion (Language) curriculum. The text is in English.
- includes learning skills (from Growing Success)
- specific expectations by section
- four strands (reading, writing, speaking, listening) * each on its own page
- 4 pages - labelled "Primary"
- 4 pages - labelled "Grade 1"
- 4 pages - labelled "Grade 2"
- 4 pages - labelled "Grade 3"
* The specific expectations for primary grades are all the same; differences lie in the examples and suggested teaching strategies within the curriculum document.
Read my blog post
about how I use this resource at http://misslaidlaw.blogspot.ca/2015/10/ive-always-had-hard-time-with.html
Each page has a section at the bottom for anecdotal/written comments and a colour-coded key for stars and next steps (for example, colour the "stars" bullets in green and the "next steps" in orange).
This can be used as: ongoing feedback from teacher to student, peer and self-assessments by students, to accompany progress reports and report cards, and/or to assist with report card comments and grading.
Do you teach JUNIOR or INTERMEDIATE French Immersion?
* Junior French Immersion (Language) Curriculum Checklist
* Intermediate French Immersion (Language) Curriculum Checklist
Do you teach CORE French?
* Core French (Junior)
* Intermediate Core French Checklist
Remember to leave feedback to earn TPT points - which can be cashed in and used toward future purchases!
Curriculum Expectations - Checklists, Reports, Assessment, Feedback, and Observations
Ontario Full Day Early Learning Kindergarten Curriculum Checklist
Ontario Grade 7 Health and Physical Education Checklist