This package contains information on the following units:
1. Measurement (metric and imperial systems, perimeter, area, volume, surface area)
2. Trigonometry (SOHCAHTOA, sine law, cosine law)
3. Algebra (graphical and algebraic solving, solving by factoring, linear and quadratic equations, factoring and expanding, exponential growth and decay, rational expressions and exponents)
4. Statistical Sampling and Data Analysis (One and two variable stats, measures of central tendency, variation and deviation, use and misuse of stats, outliers)
5. Financial (Annuities, present value of an annuity, mortgages, renting versus owning)
- a first day package for students,
- day-by-day notes for students (which teachers can teach off of),
- numerous questions with answers (eliminating the need for a text in many cases!),
- many practical quizzes, tests, assignments, and labs,
- a course culminating task on statistics in the school, and
- final exam review and exam!
This package is perfect for the first time teacher, as well as those seeking additional materials or practical labs and activities.