Also included in
- Looking for something quick to put on Google Classroom? Not sure how to manage your distance learning? This is a bundle of my language resources to use in class or online. No complicated lessons, just download and you are ready to go! While this is a new resource I have reduced the price by over 40%$37.50$75.00Save $37.50
Struggling to find something quick and easy to assess online learning? These non-fiction articles will help engage your kids and immerse them in learning. These articles are geared towards grade 6 AND UP reading level and include a page of questions for every day they are used. These five articles will easily get you started in building an online classroom.
You can easily drop these lessons into Google Drive and then add them to your Google Classroom. Not using Google Classroom? No problem! A PDF of each file is included. Once you download it to your own Google Drive, you can add to Brightspace/D2L or send out on Seesaw.
Throughout the five weeks of articles and questions students will cover:
- Multiple choice
- Media Literacy
- Supporting Ideas
- Deeper Thinking
- Sharing Ideas
- Finding Information
- Brimming With Life - Importance of Coral Reefs
- So Long Farewell Destruction of the Great Barrier Reef
- Woman Behind the Curtain: History of Women in Coding - focus on Katherine Johnson
- Triangular Terror: Bermuda Triangle Myth
- Violence in Sports: History of Sports Violence and Benefits of Sports
Read what other teachers are saying about my online non-fiction articles:
- “During school closures, I used this resource to support my language program! The reading comprehension activities kept my students enjoyed the articles.”
- "This has literally saved my life during remote learning - Thank you so much for providing this resource - I will be purchasing more for sure!"
Answers are not included in the articles so that you can easily drop them quickly into your drive and make use of them.
Please preview a free version of my articles here:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches by clicking on the green star above my store to become a follower. You now receive customized email updates about this store
- Visit my
- Follow along on
- View my blog on setting up a language program here