Required software: Microsoft OneNote (Don't have OneNote? Get it here.)
OneNote is part of Microsoft Office and Office 365.
Aligned to the Ontario Four Frames Kindergarten model
This is the full version of the Ontario Kindergarten Four Frames Learning Portfolio Templates. It has premade portfolios with pages for each frame and for every month, for up to 35 students. Simply rename the files to match your students' names and your portfolios are ready to use.
Using these OneNote Templates simplifies documentation.
- fast on the fly entry of photos and text from any platform (PC, MS Surface, iPad)
- automatically syncs from all devices to one shared location so that all educators can access all the information
- works both online and offline (will automatically sync when wireless is detected) making it easy to document anywhere
- individual child portfolio format supports teacher reflection, student reflection, sharing with parents and report card writing
- one touch or click to select expectations
- print out single pages or entire tabs if desired
- send pages to email as a PDF
- quickly insert Publisher, Word or Excel files
- password protect sections if desired
This product is best utilized using Microsoft OneNote 2013.
It is designed to be set up using cloud storage (OneDrive, SharePoint, GoogleDrive, iCloud) but this is not a requirement.
Initial access to a PC is required for set-up. Mac only users can open the file in Outline. If you are a Mac only user please download the free sample first and confirm that you are able to access the file before proceeding.
Not sure? New to OneNote? Download the free sample version first and give it a try.
All the best,