This product is a checklist with an anecdotal comment area for each area of the Ontario Kindergarten program. It also includes a page for Learning Skills.
It includes THREE versions:
1. The old curriculum.
2. The 2016 curriculum with all specific expectations.
3. The 2016 curriculum with all specific expectations grouped and subdivided into "old curriculum" areas (Reading, Writing, Media Literacy, Health, Measurement, etc.).
Read my BLOG POST to see how I use this resource in my classroom.
I print one package out for each student, which I use as a summary of observations and assessments in-class to prepare for reporting and communicating progress and results.
Use colours or symbols to annotate expectations which are stars (strengths) and next steps (weaknesses).
Use these pages to help with documentation, home communication, report cards, long range and unit planning, and other assessments.
Remember to leave feedback in order to earn TPT points to cash in toward future purchases!
* Curriculum Expectations - P/J/I
* Grade 7 Health and Physical Education Curriculum Checklist
* Primary Language (Grades 1-3) French Immersion Language Checklists