Ontario Report Card Comments for Grade 7 and 8 Language Arts | Editable & Digital Formats: Comments for reading, writing, oral and media comments are included. Comments are sorted by Levels 1 - 4 and Strand. The variety of comments in this resource means they can be used all year. The comments are 100% editable and available in a Google Doc™ or Google Forms™ format.
Subject Comment Format: action verb, skill/learning acquired, student example
The format for these subject comments is in : action verb, skill/learning acquired, student example. You will need to reword the comment as per the example below if you require the comments to be in prose format.
Oral Language Sample Comment
- -speaks with expression and enthusiasm during various English presentations such as Rants, Current Events, Hot Topics and daily class discussions
- -demonstrates listening behaviours such as voice level and taking turns during a variety of small group and whole class situations
- -analyzes oral texts to evaluate the effectiveness of the speaker's ideas through his/her Ted Talk graphic organizers
- "First time writing reports for intermediate so great examples to help guide me."
- "Easy to use and modify and matches the Ontario curriculum."
- "Great comments that are easily modifiable to suit your needs."
- "Excellent match for Ontario Intermediate report cards. Especially if you use products from 2 Peas and a Dog!"
- "The usual quality I expect from 2peasandadog!!! Multiple options for different levels of demonstrated learning and next steps. Thank you so much."
Additional Report Card Comments