These sheets are intended to help teachers become more organized when it comes to mark entry for progress reports and report cards. It can also help teachers see at-a-glance which subjects need to be assessed prior to writing report cards.
Good for Ontario Grades 1-8
Includes an editable file (can only type in student names) for those who want to type their students' names in the table. The table background has been flattened to avoid formatting errors and maintain font style.
Like this product?
Check this out: Curriculum Expectations Checklist, Assessments, Feedback
Filed edited May 19.
- in order as entered on Trillium Web Achievement
- included French page for four strands
- labelled pages Grades 1-8, 1-6, and Intermediate
- includes PDFs for 19 students, 24 students lists
- includes editable PPT for both #s
Feedback on this freebie is greatly appreciated!
Other fun resources:
* Comparing Global Communities and Community Traditions
* Behaviour Management - Safety Infraction Tickets
* Dolch Grade 1 Sight Words Frog Hop Game
* 3D Geometry Interactive Student Booklet
* Canadian Coins Booklet - Ontario Grade 1 and 2 Curriculum
* Best Part of Me - Self Esteem and Body Image - Descriptive Writing