I play this type of game with my students all of the time. They love to steal and swap cards with their opponents! There are 15 different types of winter clothing, 4 of each, plus steal/give/swap cards. Here are the directions that are included in the game.
How to play:
The object of the game is get as many sets of 4 as you can.
1. Shuffle the cards and place all cards in the deck face down in the middle of the table.
2. On each turn, after a player completes a therapy task, they pick a card from the pile and place it face up on the table in front of them. The next player takes his/her turn.
3. Play continues until time runs out or the cards are all played.
4. When a player draws “Steal a Card”, then that player may choose a card from any other player (the cards must remain face up on the table so all players can see them.)
5. When a player draws “Give a Card”, then that player must choose one of their own cards to give to another player.
6. When a player draws “Swap a Card”, then that player must choose a card to steal from another player and one of their cards to give to that same player.