This document includes more than 35 pages of open-ended templates and graphic organizers to help facilitate the creation of lap books with your students. Use them in multiple combinations or with other lap book elements you already have to give children the resources they need to showcase their learning. The templates will work with any subject or topic, including fiction and nonfiction studies.
For most of the templates, your students will only need scissors and glue, but the booklets and pie wheel will require brads as a way to secure the student work to the lap book.
The following items are included in the set:
• folded flaps (a variety of sizes)
• tabbed booklets (in various sizes, both blank and with lines for text)
• layered flap books
• folded 4-squares (two distinct designs)
• small stacked circle book (2-4 pages)
• a rotating pie wheel
• photo strips / folded accordion strips
• a "polaroid" template
• a cell phone template
• a blank Venn diagram
• a blank K-W-L chart
• a blank web
• a "Fun Fact" box
• miscellaneous shapes, such as a light bulb, star, and arrows
Click on the PREVIEW above to see sample pages of the templates and organizers.
Thank you for your interest in this item.
Happy teaching! :)
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog: Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page: Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook