- 32 open-ended math journal questions created for guided math in Kindergarten
- There are approximately 6 copies of each question per page to save paper and make for quick and easy prep
- Questions are primarily focused on helping students develop a strong foundation in number sense
- Prompts promote open-ended and creative mathematical thinking
- A growing file which is regularly updated as I create new questions for my own students.
- I use these questions during our guided math learning time. As a small group, we read through the question and share ideas for how to show our thinking.
- Students are then ready to glue the question into the math notebook and work independently to answer the prompt.
Thank you so much for your support! I welcome any questions or suggestions.