Open Ended Math Questions | Daily Warm Up | Numberless Word Problems | FREE
These digital and print and go open-ended word problems are the perfect addition to your whole group math lessons or centers! There are 10 open-ended problems for students to solve, each having multiple answers that extend your students' thinking. While these would be perfect as an extension task in a math center, they are also a valuable teaching tool as a whole class.
Kindergarten Open Ended Math Problems - Common Core Aligned
First Grade Open Ended Math Questions - Common Core Aligned
Kindergarten Open Ended Maths Problems - NSW Curriculum
Year 1 Open Ended Maths Problems - NSW Curriculum
Foundation Open Ended Maths Problems - Australian Curriculum
Year 1 Open Ended Maths Problems - Australian Curriculum
- In digital form (as a Powerpoint file) to use with your interactive whiteboard
- In print and go form (as a PDF) to use as task cards. There is also an ink-saving PDF if you need to use less colour!
- In image format (as JPEGS) for uploading to Seesaw.
- As part of your lesson as a whole class and work through the problem together
- As extension questions for individual students, pairs or small groups
- Use as an independent activity/task card
- As a warm up/plenary activity
- In guided maths with teacher support
- 10 digital slides
- 10 image files for use with Seesaw
- 10 print-and-go task cards
- 10 print-and-go task cards (ink saving option)
- Slide Guide with concepts covered and suggested resources
- Instructions for use pages
I would love to know if you enjoyed using this product and would really appreciate your feedback! By leaving feedback, you also earn feedback credits to use towards future purchases!
**Click Follow Me to follow my store and be notified when new products are posted. All new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours!**
I LOVE to see my products in action in your classrooms! Don't forget to tag me on Instagram! ♥
©️Lucy Jane Loves Learning