Open-Ended Math – Volume, Capacity, Mass
I created this resource because I wanted a bank of open-ended questions. I like giving open-ended questions because it reveals students’ thought processes. They can approach problems in their own way. You can differentiate for all of the needs in your class and many students will have success. I also love that I can challenge my fast finishers to come up with several solutions while the rest work at their slower pace and provide one or a couple examples.
This package includes:
• 20 questions
• Colored graphics
• 4 different cards on a page
• Print on cardstock and laminating
I use these for small groups. I provide blank paper and students choose manipulatives, if required, to work on the problem.
MATH JOURNAL PAGES
• 26 questions
• Black and white graphics (Ink friendly!)
• 2 to a page
• There is a math notebook page for each task card
• Most of the math notebook pages have a customizable version
- Regular version: Find objects that weigh more than a pair of scissors.
- Customizable version: Find objects that weigh more than _______________________.
I use these when I want to students to work on problems individually. I like using the customizable versions so that they aren’t tempted to copy each other!
• Choose from 1 or 2 per page
• I Can statements
• Choose from 1, 2, or 3 per page
This product is part of a Bundle of Open-Ended Math Questions
Don’t forget to check out the preview!
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me in the Product Q&A section below or by email at email@example.com
Thanks for looking!