Also included in
- This huge bundle of articulation games includes over 250 pages worth of different games to be played in speech therapy sessions with a variety of speech sounds.It's a perfect way to start off the year - less planning for you each week with a variety of different games targeting lots of different sou$67.20$84.00Save $16.80
- These open-ended reinforcement games are designed to get tons of reps and can be used with any speech and/or language stimuli. They works perfectly in mixed groups and can be used with any goal. This product now includes a digital version on Boom Cards™ perfect for distance learning and teletherapy.$32.00$42.00Save $10.00
This back to school -themed open-ended reinforcement game is designed to get tons of reps and can be used with any speech and/or language stimuli. It works perfectly in mixed groups and can be used with any goal.
This product now includes a digital version on Boom Cards™ perfect for distance learning and teletherapy.
This download includes 4 colored gameboards + tiles, as well as a black and white version of both the gameboard and tiles, PLUS the new digital versions.
I designed these initially for groups of speech students with very different goals. They are made to be versatile and quick games for reinforcement and motivation – no planning necessary to use them, and very little prep (only 6 pages total to print).
Students take their turn: saying a word with their sound in it, defining a vocabulary word, completing a math problem – anything! Then, they reach into a box and pull out a tile. They match the picture on their tile to a picture on the board. If they already have the picture – they put it back and their turn is over. The first person to fill up their board will reveal the mystery phrase and wins the game!
This game is very simple, but kids love it! I like it as a therapist because I can get so many repetitions out of the kids – the simplicity of the game means it moves quickly and we do a lot of practice.
Multiple themes are available and you canG/a> for $$ savings.
This product has been updated to include a digital version hosted on Boom Cards™.
You do NOT need to use the digital version to take full advantage of this product - it is simply a BONUS included to make this friendly for distance learning and/or teletherapy.
*Please read the information below about BOOM CARDS™. You can check out a free, playable preview of this deck by clicking the PREVIEW button above.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT MYSTERY TILE GAMES
- "This was so easy to play and students loved it! They asked to play it again!"
- "So glad I found this! The kids really love this type of game. It can be used as a motivator for so many different areas."
- "I love simple games that I can use with all my students no matter what they are working on. I will be downloading others to get ready for next year!"
- Get FREEBIES!: Sign up for my newsletter atwww.kiwispeech.com/subscribe
- Become a Follower!: Simply look for the star by my logo to follow me and be the first to hear about new products, freebies, and sales.
- Find Me!: Find me on social media for updates and ideas!Facebook andInstagram (@kiwispeech) are great places to start!
- Earn Credits!: Don’t forget to provide feedback for your purchases to earn credits for future purchases.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kristin Bowers, M.A., CCC-SLP is an ASHA-Certified Speech Language Pathologist based in Pittsburgh, PA. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, she has worked in Early Intervention, research, private practice, and K-12 settings. She currently serves the K-8 population. Kristin is a two-time Award for Continuing Education recipient. In her free time, you will find her designing things, playing games or doing puzzles, and dreaming about travel.
ABOUT BOOM CARDS™
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details:http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details:http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Boom Learning and Boom Cards are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.