Enjoy the wonderful open-endedness of this template for sorting absolutely anything alphabetically.
All year levels. Any topic. Adaptable and FREE!
I always had a pile of these handy resources ready to go in my classroom. You can utilize this simple template across all curriculum areas.
Fantastic for Brainstorming!
- developing ideas for setting or character names in a story
- creating pretend shopping lists
- sorting classmates names
- brainstorming topical words
- onset and rime games, ask students to think of as many words that rime with Jack
- sorting spelling words alphabetically
- creating personalised alphabet sheets
Plus it is FREE!
Made with love from Mrs KT's Classroom