Open House Activities | Back to School Writing Bulletin Board | Parent Night
What educators are saying
This OPEN HOUSE CRAFTIVITY is a fun way for students to hang their first writing activity on your wall or bulletin board. As parents come into your class for Open House, they can read the flipbooks and guess which one is their kiddo. The students absolutely LOVE knowing that the parents have a hard time guessing which one is their flipbook.
There are 17 different kid toppers for this activity!
I've also added an option for Clue #2 (Here's a picture of my house) - incase you're not using this for a back to school project.
Looking for other writing activities?
- Fairy Tale Flipbook Little Red Riding Hood
- Fairy Tale Flipbook Goldilocks
- Fairy Tale Flipbook The Three Little Pigs
- Open House Writing Activity
- Career Day Activity Craftivity
- Community Helpers Craftivity
- Thanksgiving Craftivity
- Christmas Elf Writing Activity
- Halloween Craftivity
- All About My School Year Flipbook
- End of School Year Flipbook
- My Book About Animals
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are under $1.50). It pays to follow me!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️