I have been using these forms and activities for meet the teacher and open house for the past 5+ years or so. Perfect pack for new teachers or anyone still nervous about meeting the parents.
• Sign-in forms for parents to fill out how students get home and a volunteer sign-up form
• An awesome contact the teacher letter where parents can tear off your contact information.
• A writing assignment for students to complete for parents to read the night of open house
• A survey for parents to complete about their child's learning
• A Sept and Oct conference sign-up schedule with reminder cards
• A family conference sheet for students to complete prior to parent conference.
• Useful websites to discuss with parents
• An adorable class wish list for parents to volunteer to bring in one or a few items on your wishlist.