Also included in
- This product is a bundled product with an open house / meet the teacher night scavenger hunt a PowerPoint Slideshow, and FREE Open House Treat Tags. There are 10 different stations that are editable to meet your needs. This will make your open house night run smoothly as parents will follow throug$7.20$9.00Save $1.80
Want to have a more organized and smoothly run open house? This product contains open house stations. There are 10 different stations that are editable to meet your needs. This will make your meet the teacher night run smoothly as parents will follow through the different stations.
- 10 station signs (editable)
- Start Here: Parents sign in a pick up a checklist.
- Supplies: Parents put community supplies in "bins". Supply labels are provided.
- Find Your Desk: Students put all other supplies in their desk.
- Meet your Teacher: Students introduce themselves.
- Say Cheese: The teacher takes a picture of the student with a sign (preschool-4th grade signs are in this product).
- Parties: Parents can sign up for classroom parties (editable).
- Going Home: Parents tell how their child will get home (editable).
- Facebook: We have a Facebook Group for our parents so we have an informational sheet for them. I have included a SAMPLE of what we tell parents.
- First Day Letter: Parents write a short letter to their child and put in their mailbox for the first day of school. Preschool-4th Grade included.
- Roam the Room: Students can check out the classroom and say good-bye to their teacher.
Color and Black/White are included in this product.
What others are saying:
"This resource made our Meet the Teacher Night organized and stress-free!"- Sabrina
"I really looked like the super teacher using this for Open House. Other staff and parents were very impressed."- Carol
Don't forget- leaving feedback earns you TPT credits toward free TPT purchases!
FOLLOW ME to be notified when new resources are uploaded AND I offer 50% off my products for the first 48 hours. It pays to follow.
ROCK YOUR LITERACY BLOCK!
JD's Rockin' Readers