*** Open House and Meet the Teacher Survival Kit***
Are you experiencing the Open House “freak out”? You know a list exists of things you want to collect and hand out, but you’re worried you’ll forget in the middle of the chaos. You might be concerned about the flow of the meeting, or where students and parents should turn things in.
The Open House and Meet the Teacher Survival Kit is what you need to help navigate you, your students and parents through this exciting and special event.
Everything is organized and easily found in two identical .pdf (hand-written editable) and .doc (editable) files. A table of contents and section pages will guide you through the document and help you quickly find what you need.
Why two identical but different formatted files? They serve two different needs:
• .pdf file for printing and writing in needed specifics
• .doc for typing in needed specifics.
Both files will help make your Open House or Meet the Teacher event customized for your class while adding a personal touch.
This kit includes 8.5” x 11”:
- letter sized and post-card sized
- customizable for your wording needs
- for both open houses and meet-the-teacher events
* welcome mini-poster , customizable for your classroom
* class roster, editable for your student’s names
* customizable task cards to guide your students and parents through the event so no tasks are left undone or forgotten
* customizable bin labels for where turned in items need to be placed
* item request explanation with request cards for needed classroom donations
* volunteer explanation and parent form
* parent questionaire
* contact information card
This kit is coordinated to match the Classroom Design Kit – Dots and Chevron (green). To view the matching design kit follow the link:
This product is licensed with a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported. You may freely use this product for your own uses but not use it for commercial purposes.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my products!
For quick updates, product notices and snippetsof a life in teaching, "like" peacocks and penguins on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/PeacocksandPenguins and visit Peacocks and Penguins Blog at http://peacocksandpenguins.blogspot.com