These open math problems were created using the Ontario Grades 1 and 2 Curriculum as a guideline.
Open Math Problems are useful for differentiation and make excellent three-part math lessons as a variety of possible answers lead to rich sharing sessions.
Like this resource?
Check out Primary Open Math Problems
- a resource of over 200 pages using Ontario's K-3 math curricula as a guideline! The questions in this packet are unique and are not repeated in my Primary Open Math resource.
I use this resource in guided math and individual conferencing.
Other themed open math resources:
* Kindergarten - Spring
* Kindergarten - Subtracting from 10 (Bees/Flowers) - Free!
* Kindergarten and Grade 1 - Community Helpers
* Grade 1 - Winter
* Grade 1 - Spring
* Grades 1 and 2 - Algebra
* Grade 2 - World Communities
* Grade 2 - Simple Machines
Remember to give feedback after your purchases in order to earn TPT points. Use them toward future purchases!