This resource has 31 pages of world communities-themed open math problems.
These open math problems were created using the Ontario Grade 2 Curriculum as a guideline.
Open Math Problems are useful for differentiation and make excellent three-part math lessons as a variety of possible answers lead to rich sharing sessions.
- skip counting, multiplication
- addition and subtraction
- growing and shrinking patterns
- 2- and 3-dimensional geometry
- choices of units for measurement
- representing time
- comparing capacities
Countries and Peoples include:
- England and United Kingdom
** includes multicultural names
Like this resource?
Check out Primary Open Math Problems
- a resource of over 200 pages using Ontario's K-3 math curricula as a guideline! The questions in this packet are unique and are not repeated in my Primary Open Math resource.
I use this resource in guided math and individual conferencing.
Remember to give feedback after your purchases in order to earn TPT points. Use them toward future purchases!