Are you looking for more than flexible seating options? Open seating allows student choice in picking their seating in the classroom. This is not a "free" choice, but rather a well structured program where reflection rules and guides a student's choice! Reflections are built right into this product to guide student experiences!
Here is what you will find inside:
• What is Open Seating?
• Rotation Suggestions
• Open Seating Rules
• Welcome to Our Class directions for the very first day or Open House
• 5 Guided Seating Activities with Reflections
• 12 Open "Selected" Seating Activities
• 12 Table Tents to go with 4 of the "Selected" Seating Activities
• Self-Selected Seating Poster
• Justify poster to help students understand the meaning of justification
• 17 Editable slides so you can add your own categories
Open Seating is different from Flexible Seating as it allows student to pick where they need to sit according to their learning style. This is discovered through the reflection piece of this seating style. No additional materials are needed, but this could also incorporate Flexible Seating within the process!
You will need to download and use KG Second Chance Font. This font is found for free for personal use HERE!
Check out the product by Looking Inside!
Other Student-Led Classroom products you might be interested in:
Student-Led Learning: Justifying in Math Poster and Student Notebook Page
Student-Led Learning Build a Game
Editable Student Table / Leader Checklist Freebie
Back-to-School Discussion Starters Cootie Catchers with Question Posters
Multiplication Facts Superheroes Student Mastery Tracking System
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Julie from The Best Days :)