This is a year long, real world, project based learning experience to learn basic money skills, and practice 21st century learning in your school. Students use creativity and imagination to brainstorm ideas for the store. Students practice collaboration and teamwork skills to pull the project together. After the store is up and running students use critical thinking and problem solving skills to refine the day-to-day running of the store.
In this download you will get:
1. A summary of our yearlong project. I strongly recommend you read this project summary on my TEACHER LINK BLOG
at no cost! This goes into detail about what is expected to complete this project.
2. Price point market research form
3. Market survey form
4. School store scheduling form
5. Inventory form
6. Cash drawer report form
7. Examples of our sales data graphs used during math class
8. Photographs of our elementary school store experience
9. A list of Common Core & Oregon Social Studies Standard Connections